Job SummaryEnsures that projects are completed in a safely manner and meets the project objectives through planning and scheduling, resource allocation and management, cost control, technical direction, compliance with quality standards and procedures. Assists the Project Manager in overseeing the Construction Management areas: Human Resource Management, Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, Safety Management, Subcontract management, Material Procurement and Management of all Projects’ System AssemblyJob AccountabilitiesPrincipal Accountabilities
- Ensures to maintain a full daily record of all activities during the life of the project, including any and all variations, disruptions and/or associated impacts
- Actively participate in collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability
- Ensure the Identification, analysis, assessment, control, avoidance, minimization, and / or elimination of unacceptable risks.
Essential Function1.Project Management : Ensure to maintain a full daily record of all activities during the life of the project, including any and all variations, disruptions and/or associated impacts Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Engineering: The engineering design and supervision (coordination) aspects of building a manufacturing facility. The engineering aspects of a specific project, such as development of a product or solution to a problem.
- Cost Control: Collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
- Purchasing: Acquiring goods or services to accomplish the goals of the company to maintain the quality and value of the company’s products, minimize cash tied-up in inventory, maintain the flow of inputs to maintain the flow of outputs.
- Accounting & Finance: Dealing with the allocation of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of certainty and uncertainty.
- Risk Management: Identification, analysis, assessment, control, and avoidance, minimization, or elimination of unacceptable risks.
- Human Resources: Excellent knowledge of HR processes and procedures, including planning personnel need, organizational chart, evaluation performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels.
- Estimating and Quantity Surveying: Full understanding of cost planning and commercial management, value engineering, commercial management and contract administration, estimation …etc.
- Safety: Full awareness of all safety policies and procedures. Have control of recognized hazards to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
- 10.Self-Perform Works
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent knowledge of material engineering properties and local/global availability of materials
- Excellent technical skills and ability to organize and oversee preparation of technical drawings
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in computer applications and Systems
- Professional Client Management Skills
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Logical decision-making ability
Job ExperienceTotal 8-10 year(s)On Job 7 year(s)GCC 2 year(s)CompetenciesShows Entrepreneurial Spirit – ProficientAgility – ProficientStrives for Innovation – ProficientDrives Performance M1Demonstrates Resilience – ProficientDevelops Future Leaders M1Demonstrates Accountability – ProficientCultivates Loyalty & Integrity – ProficientCreates Strategy M1Promotes Teamwork – ProficientKnowledge Of Execution Sequnce And Required Duration For Concrete Works L1Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Mechanical Systems L1Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Elv Systems L1Knowledge Of Profitability Calculations L1Understanding Of The Planned Execution Strategy L1Experience In Efficiently Managing Appointed Subcontractors L1Understanding Level Of Contractual Matters L1EducationProfesional degree in MMUP Engineer Registration (UPDA)Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive