– Saudi Networkers is hiring a number of SAP Consultants for one of their projects providing cyber-security solutions developed by experts to protect critical digital assets, while contributing, through its services and solutions, to the enrichment of local content in the digital, cyber-security and data science industries.
– Project Management (PS-PPM-CPM)
– Finance (FI-CO-FM)
– Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
– Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews.
– Develop detailed plan of process implementation.
– Define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
– Participate in industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
– Assist in the development of individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
– Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
– Support the internal Public Sector Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.