Job SummaryPerforms surveying works for activities of properties and sites in order to provide information for building construction, alterations, valuations, land use and map making. Job AccountabilitiesPrincipal Accountabilities
- Analyzes, measures and inspects properties and sites to establish property boundaries.
- Prepares and maintains sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys.
- Determines longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas.
- Records the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land.
Roles & Responsibilities1. Analyzes, measures and inspects properties and sites to establish property boundaries and to provide information for construction Projects.
- Ensures daily submission of surveying report detailing the measurements and location of property boundaries with at least 95% accuracy utilizing the company-approved format that will be useful for the construction of the Projects.
2. Prepares and maintains sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Submits the daily update of sketches and maps detailing the work done for the day with the correct quantities and keep safe and organize files of the same for referencing.
3. Determines longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS)
- Ensures to submit a daily report of the coordinates of the project using the proper instruments for better accuracy.
- Ensures to submit a weekly and monthly summary report for the same.
4. Records the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features to be used for quantities calculation, cost estimation, and invoice preparation.
- Ensures Daily submission a surveying report with AutoCAD file of the spatial aspect of the projects that will accurately estimate the quantity of work done in a specified zone or area. Provide the same info to concerned staff such as PM, CM, QS, etc.
5. Analyzes survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Ensures to submit an efficient survey proposal 7days before starting the setting out of the project. Facilitate the completion of surveying works on or before the estimated time of accomplishment.
6. Trains assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Ensures daily supervision and train skilled and qualified assistant land surveyors in the site in performing surveying activities and map preparations to achieve 100% efficiency.
7. Ensures the compliance with the company’s safety procedure and implements the same to his subordinates in all work periods.
- Achieves zero loss time incidents (LTIs) for land surveying activities throughout the duration of the project.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of mathematics, survey computer programs, and survey computations applicable to the work
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of land surveying
- Knowledge of land surveying activities and techniques
- Knowledge of engineering sketches, maps and drawings
Total 8 year(s) On Job 4 year(s) GCC 2 year(s) CompetenciesStrives for Innovation C2Demonstrates Accountability C2Displays Customer Centricity C2Communicates and Collaborates C2Setting-Out L2Leveling L2Measurement and Inspection Report L2Topographic Surveys L2Knowledge Of Survey Equipment L1Building Construction L2EducationBachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies