Launched in 2007, Reload Logistics is an independent, asset-based logistics company backed by a multi-disciplinary team of more than 1,600 people. The company facilitates and fosters trade across the entire Southern African region by offering dedicated transport solutions, customs clearing, warehousing, freight-forwarding, clearing and project cargo services. We are looking for a Senior Transport and Tracking Operator to fulfill the following responsibilities:
OPERATIONS & TRANSPORT:
- Ensure client tracking is reviewed & confirmed before sending to clients
- Create transport flow for system data entry, and train relevant users on ground process and locations. Check system entry for all information such as dates, locations, client details
- Ensure all trucks/ allocations are announced and consistent with the requirements of the transport managers and clients.
- Send reporting of global tracking by entity, by client, by route and by active deliveries.
- Ensure all documentation have correct details, and uploaded into the system.
- Confirm schedule of security escorts, and manage discrepancies in the data provided.
- Manage risk control of cargo by client and by transporter, should risk events arise.
- Manage transporter queries of delays, amendments and execution on the road.
- Provide discrepancy reports to transport managers showing non-performance of booked capacity, & to ensure smooth execution of operational and commercial functions.
- Assist ocean freight team, for vessel planning of road freight cargo.
- Assist finance team for invoicing and details
COMMERCIAL & TRANSPORT
- Ensure forecast of capacity vs cargo matches execution, and report on discrepancies
- Report on commercial status and time spent within status. Providing expected availability dates, location and overall exposure.
- Analyse trends of routes, rates (buying & selling) and clients.
- Ensure system is updated with the correct quotation, client details, consignee, route & deliveries.
- Ensure documents are sent to clients (Customs BOE, Packing List, Commercial Invoices, Road Manifests)
- Commercial Summary (weekly).
- Manage complaints, queries and general execution of planned cargo.
- Discuss future capacity planning, and details per allocation.
- Push on delays at loading, offloading and clearing.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Min: 28 Max: 50