• Respond to service calls in order to perform on-site repairs.
• Conduct troubleshooting and provide technical support services, such as replacing needed equipment components.
• Completes service reports, weekly logs, and expense reports.
• Install new equipment and devices.
• Responsible for assisting in the planning and purchasing of needed equipment/spare parts.
• Calibrate groups of equipment to ensure overall quality control.
• Monitor the equipment to make sure that its performance is in alignment with regulatory requirements.
• Engage in ongoing preventative maintenance for medical equipment.
• Ensure safe and optimal performance through routine inspections and in-service training with customers.
• Coordinate maintenance schedules and quality control checks.
• Ability to diagnose problems on complex medical instruments
• Ability to repair and maintain medical equipment with little supervision
• Able to troubleshoot equipment issues effectively over the phone and on-site
• Strong project management skills to assist with multiple duties including service calls, installation, coordination, and scheduling
• Act as an adviser to other clinical, administrative, and technical staff members, and therefore need to communicate complex information.
• Good communication skills – good written and spoken level in English
• MS office, reporting tool.
• Autonomy, flexibility & adaptability degree in biomedical equipment service technology, electronic service technology, or a bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering.
• 2 to 3 year experience in the field
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.