A leading entity in Abu Dhabi, catering to Power and Energy industry, with more than 45 years of existence in the market is looking for a team lead for the Electrical division. Reporting to Sales Manager, the Mid level position is a critical role in the organization that caters to the Oil and gas as well as other major industrial sectors in UAE. The electrical portfolio includes MV/ HV Switch gear, Transformers, batteries, motors, alternators etc.
The team lead will help formulate and execute strategies for achieving electrical portfolio goals for the company. Managing a team of engineers, the team lead will be responsible for achieving individual goals as well as achieve the set targets for each principal that the company represents.
• Achieve individual sales targets and team targets.
• Achieve goals set in the action plan for each product and service.
• Manage, coach and help the electrical team achieve their individual targets.
• Build and improve relations with each suppliers and partners.
• Build and improve relations with key personnel from clients and end users.
• Provide accurate sales forecast and market intelligence to management in a timely manner.
• Work collaboratively with different support functions and peers to achieve the company vision and goals.
• Always follow highest ethical standards and values in business and show commitment to health and safety.
• Manage service contracts
• Be a “hands on” person who will also be required to take up assignments at site.(onshore or Offshore).
• A senior electrical engineer with techno commercial experience in UAE oil and Gas market, preferably having worked with end users from UAE/Abu Dhabi Oil and Gas clients, as well as EPC companies.
• Team management experience,
• Exposure to MV/ HV switchgear or transformers is preferable but not mandatory.
• Experience of working in multicultural environment
• Arabic speaker will have an advantage but lack of Arabic speaking skills will not be a barrier for the right candidate.
• Service/ Technical exposure will be preferable.
A leading company in the UAE.