Technical Account Representative (TAM) – Oracle Advanced Customer Services ACS
Oracle Managed Cloud Technical Account Manager (Service Delivery Manager)
To manage and develop the Managed Cloud Services (MCS) relationship with designated account(s) throughout the engagement against the contractual deliverables & commercials. To work at a senior level within the customer, become the trusted advisor for the customer, in order to help the customer to maximise their investment in Oracle and represent them across the wider Oracle organisation. To drive a high degree of satisfaction and referenceability, to protect and enhance Advances Customer Services (ACS) revenue streams
– Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
– Establishing the account(s) as a referenceable customer
– Manage the customer is accordance with the contract
– Manage the delivery engagement as defined by MCS processes & tools, including creating and maintaining accurate service documentation
– Coordinate the resources required to deliver the service to the allocated customer(s)
– Assuring and improving a high quality of MCS service.
– Manage the contractual commercials, ensuring that the margin is maintained & developing plans to improve margin where appropriate
– Manage commercial aspects of the contract such as rebates, storage costs, work packages etc.
– Assisting in renewal of MCS contracts and contribute to pre-sales activities
– Develop strategic relationship with senior members i.e. CIO, CTO of the customer management team.
– Represent the customer within Oracle and act as their advocate
– Developing cross team or 3rd party relationships, and work with these teams in delivering a comprehensive service to the customer
– Developing and maintaining relationships with senior management across Oracle lines of business within the designated account(s)
– Advising the account on the most effective and efficient way to use Oracle services and products
– Establishing and communicating the Oracle service spectrum within the account(s) and identify potential sales opportunities
– Identifying additional opportunities for customers to engage with Oracle, such as Special Interest Group (SIG), Oracle Customer Advisory Board (OCAB) plus other technical and business events.
– Generate a Project Plan for each project which fully reflects MCS requirements
– Communicate the plan and gain customer and third party buy-in and agreement
– Drive the implementation of the Project Plan
– Monitor and report the progress against the Project Plan
– Customer satisfaction and referencability for the MCS service/contract
– Commercial aspects of the MCS contract, particularly margin
– Monitor support service effort and report against agreed budget(s)
– Delivery of the MCS service components and supporting documentation, particularly 52 week plans, account reviews
– Create and maintain accurate customer information using Customer Intelligence tools
– Produce Project Scope Objectives and Approach that outline the Project Management processes
– Generate & manage work plan, key deliverables, resources required, roles and responsibilities, risks, issues and dependencies according to MCS standards
– Produce regular and accurate progress reports
– Work with other Oracle lines of business to create and maintain the Account Plan for each relevant account(s)
– Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
– Proven and significant experience in the IT industry
– Preferable previous Outsourcing/MCS delivery or implementation experience
– Proven track record of building strategic relationships and delivering high levels of customer service
– Proven day-to-day service delivery experience, this should be in current role
– Previous experience of working in a virtual team, and taking the lead role for that team
– Proven Extensive program management experience
– Previous experience of commercial management
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.