TheTrade Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing the best trade marketing strategies across the UAE, providing guidelines of execution and KPI’s to control the local team to achieve the best ROI and profitability.
- Responsible to provide guideline to Sales Team and Key Account Managers of best execution tools to launch new products and improve the performance of existing ones.
- Plan and implement TM activities and guidelines (promotions, product launches, regional chain activations).
- Ensure that all related parties (local Trade Marketing, sales, merchandising) are fully aligned and have enough support for a smooth implementation.
- Guarantee that the TM tools are well implemented vs guideline and track it with KPIs (share of leaflets, share of shelf; market share, index price, numerical distribution, weighted distribution, volumes, revenue).
- Manage and be the guardian of the Trade Marketing budget.
- Develop and deploy the planogram for each category per channel.
- Implement the concept of CATMAN and perfect stores in the distributions.
- Support all promotional events / activities
- Conduct regular trade visits across all markets in the UAE.