DESCRIPTION:An opportunity to work with a Dubai-based company as a Travel Sales Agent with an attractive commission package. This is a starting position to a possible full-time career / business opportunity in the Destination Marketing/Travel Industry business.
- Flexible scheduling
- High commission structure
- Introductory industry training
- Access to client database
- Access to marketing & promotional materials
- Meet with clients to determine travel needs, budgets and preferences.
- Sell and coordinates tours, visas, insurance and other travel products/services.
· Advise clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather and activities.
- Collect payments and coordinates travel arrangements with agency.
- Handle travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancelations and refunds.
- Build and maintains relationships with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of bookings, payments, transactions, phone calls and meetings.
- Contribute to agency efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Travel Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 4
- Residence Location