Position: Web & Mobile App Developer (Project Basis)
Reports to: Managing Director
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Beach Culture W.L.L is Bahrain’s leading watersports operations centre specialising in operating beaches and providing non-motorised watersports around Bahrain. This includes watersports equipment distribution, retails sales, rentals, lessons and guided tours of Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), Mega SUPs, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Sailing and Surf. To maintain our highest standards all our instructors are fully certified by industry standards.
Currently based in Novotel Beach, Bahrain Bay Promenade, Mangroves and several mobile bases around the island. Beach Culture’s aim is to spread a holistic and healthy positive beach culture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficient coding, design and layout of the website & app according to the specifications
- Constant communication with the line manager to develop and deploy the content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Handover once all tasks are completed to specific team members
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Able to build native mobile apps
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Sports & Outdoor Activities; Maritime & Marine Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|